Up to 452 Sq. Ft.
Features & Amenities
- All Utilities Included
- Beautiful Views of Washington, D.C.
- Cable TV, High speed Internet, and Phone Ready Apartments
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Expansive Windows
- Gas Ranges
- Large Walk-In Closets
- Select Spacious Newly Renovated Studio and One Bedroom Apartments with Granite Counter Tops, GE Slate Appliances, 5 Burner Gas Stove, and California Closet System
- Vinyl Wood Look Flooring *
- Wall-To-Wall Carpeted Floors *
Apartment: # 409
Starting at: $1,920
Starting at $1,920
Have a question?
A quiet community and quiet building. Courteous and helpful staff.- RentAdvisor
This is a really nice neighborhood. It is conveniently located, especially if you are a GW student.- RentAdvisor
Community in the apartment comes in a mix - from families to the elderly to college students. Definitely not a "loud" apartment. Everyone is friendly.- RentAdvisor
I love the distribution of the flats and the location. Also it is a quiet building and place.- RentAdvisor
I love the location. I study in GWU and it is 4 blocks away. Grocery Stores are close (trader joes and wholefoods) and the metro is two blocks away. Morover the Kennedy Center is super close so you can enjoy the art scene in DC. The mall is also very near. It is simply a perfect location.- RentAdvisor
I've lived in the Statesman, 2400 M and here, and I'd say 925 is the best of the three.- RentAdvisor
Great apartment building with friendly staff.- RentAdvisor
Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.